Hello families! I have reactivated my Blog as a quick and easy way to share some activities with you so you and your children can have some educational activities to do at home during this extended break. None of these actvities are mandatory, but I have had some requests for some review work.

I posted on my Twitter account this free resource from Scholastic which has some amazing lesson plans and ideas for activities.

https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome/grades-3-5.html

I am also opening up a new library on Book Creator (which students can access through their student portal) for the Extended March Break. The access code is 6PCBVV6.

Hope you are all enjoying some extra family time!

Mrs. Alexander

Comments

  1. That's wonderful! Thank you! We are at the cottage this week and Ayaan and his step sisters are learning how to make breakfast for the family and love doing that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some More Ideas for Learning

Week 2